Monday 9 January 2017

24 Sleeps to Take-Off

9th January 2017

Sandra and I celebrated our Golden Wedding Anniversary 2 days ago.  To mark this occasion we are going to Australia next month and we would like to share it with you all.

We are flying with Qatar Airways to Sydney via Doha.  We bought the tickets in June and since then time has been rushing forward like an express train. We think we've thought of everything but you always have that little niggle in the back of your mind. Today I bought our travel insurance - A lot more expensive than it used to be now that we are both over 70 (I know Sandra doesn't want to admit to it but her passport doesn't lie!)

As things progress we will be adding to this blog and hope you will like it.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful adventure in Oz. Will look forward to reading the blog which I've put onto my blog too! Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete